Monday, September 22, 2008

Summer Vacation


Almost three months summer vacation have gone, everything has to come back to previous. I feel so tired but a little bit exciting for my new classes. Furthermore, I am really happy that I can go to cram school to improve my English Gramma skill. One more things, I miss Jimmy everyday...hahaha~Guess what? We haven't seen each other since 2004 I left from New Zealand.Recently, we went out several times and the atmosphere was excellent; on the other hand we talk on the cellphone almost everyday. Whatever, I hope we can keep in touch this time.

After traveling back from HK and Macau this summer vacation, I crush on HK's movie or songs. Although it was not my first time to go to HK, I still miss the experience I had there. I did really had good time and I will definitely go there again soon.

Conclusion, I had a very meaningful summer vacation this year, and Jimmy came back from NZ. Everything is going my way this time.
The male in this pic is not Jimmy I mention here.HE is my older brother

1 comment:

blue200505's blog said...

Your summer vacation looks very interesting, but you still didn't lose your weight. So I think we can play basketball together if you want, just call me!