Saturday, October 4, 2008

English AGAIN

Yes, I should be studying right now, but I needed to update...well, so far school is school. A little bit different than last year, but it holds a new lesson or lessons than last year did. Hopefully they won't be as hard. Anyways, I need to have a more positive attitude about it I guess...lol. But yea, pray that I rely on God all through this semester, becacause I tend to rely on myself too much.


After these days cram school, I am sure that I acquire lots of grammar skill from starting learn it. I won’t give up learning English I am sure.And I will spare no efforts to acquire more English ability.

3 comments:

Kennis said...

I think English Literature is very difficult for me.
Maybe you can help me I think!
Thank you here earlier.
:)

Jeff said...

English again! English all the time....

I hope some of your classes become interesting so that using English can be enjoyable instead of just hard work.

Karina W. said...

jia yu together :)