Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I wanna have NATURE POWER ability

Maybe it sounds silly, but how about I do really have it?? GIMME SOME TIME TO BUILD THIS OK? haha~~I had this thought yesterday,so what if we had this ability to see people's lives? When you're sitting on the MRT, and there's all these strangers who brush up against you as you naively listen to your ipod and read the free newspaper. At meantime, you just gaze straight at somebody,and you can learn his name is John(or whatever). Yet, do not let me see the ghost, because I compeletely have no cutiosity about it and I am abosolutely so scared to death. It's not that infantile, but the reason is that I did really watch too many horror movie. I will quit watching it sooner or later, I promise.Anyway back to the topic,if I did really had this kind of power, I think that I might open a store and survive by this. haha~~Ok time to sleep.

No comments: