Friday, October 3, 2008

About L.O.V.E

You know it's amazing how time goes by. Certain days feel like they last forever, you can feel like you have known someone forever when you have known them for a week, and when you are hanging out with someone you enjoy time slips away. I am 20 years old, and often times I feel like I am still 16. Its hard....


I've got a word of advice for whoever comes across this. Don't ever fall in love with your best friend, because sooner or later you won't be able to hang out with them anymore. Everytime you do your heart breaks a little more and then you will feel like you have no one, you will feel like someone hit you with a truck. You'll go to bed lonely and not want to wake up because everything you see will remind you of them. And you'll be all alone. Sadness is kinda comforting.It's really comforting when you can't remember the time before this when you were actually sad and not angry. I wish I could be angry instead, because when you are angry, your insides don't hurt, you don't hurt until later, when you're sad it always hurts.

2 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Actually I might have to disagree with you on your opinion with falling in love with your best friend. I think it is possible for a person to fall in love with their best friend and it just might not be half bad. Even though i've never done that before (because my best friend is a female and I'm not a lesbian), I think if two people were friends before they develop into couples, that will give them a deeper foundation for their relationship. I think if this is the case, then it's for certain that their relationship isn't based on infatuation at the least. Sometimes, when we think we've fallen in love with a person at first sight, it could be just lust and infatuation and not really "love." What do you think?