Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shopping and shopping

I woke up early today like 8:50 am. Because I went to 世貿 for buying the new digital camera. I used to have two cameras but I want to change the latest one. Hence, I bought the black one and it costs ten thousand dollar. It’s really nice and I hope that I can use it for years. Then I went shopping but I couldn’t believe that I kept buying. I bought one jacket at Sisley and another normal clothes at Tommy. Nearly 20 thousand burns in a morning. However, winter will be coming soon I THINK, so I should get more clothes for the new season right? haha~~What a close? If my mom came with me, we definitely bought more stuff. Because last night she told me that she had seen a new LV bag which she really wants to buy it.Ok then I wait for it also I can use it.

No comments: