Saturday, October 18, 2008

Goodbye and I am missing you

These past few weeks I've missed someone more than anything in the world. Saying goodbye probably has to have been one of the hardest things I've done. Do not even want to think of it, but I should and it's all on my mind. What should I do? Join the military service with him?? Or hide him under our basemant? All the ideas are useless and ridiculous. However, my elder brother's leave might hurt me really deep. We can't fall asleep until we finished the Pillow Talk. We can't even discuss English together and you are always there helping me. What's more? I can't see you when I am home but your stuff lefts in our room. I am crying even now I just typing some words. Please god helps my brother through all the obstacle and be safe whenever he is. My blessing will follow you and always there.

1 comment:

blue200505's blog said...

Don't be so sad, just like I told you that my sister's boyfriend is also in the military but he still came back every week. If you can not always put it on you mind, the time will be pass very soon!