Thursday, October 9, 2008

A walk to remember



Well, why do I mention this story again? You must believe how beautiful it is, and have to see it whatever novel or movie. Trust me, it's worth reading and then you difinitly will burst into tears.


This is the best movie I have ever seen, and the only one movie I ever wanted to cry like a little daddy girl while watching it .


Actually this movie has been out for a long time,but this movie I would never ever forget. Ok then I tell you about the plot in brief. Jamie and Landon ( the two main actress and actor)both of two people have nothing in common and everything to learn from each other. In the begining, Landon is kind of ganster in school but Jamie is greatly opposite to him,but gradually Landon fell in love with her and even knew that she had already changed his life. Unfortunately, one day Jamie told him that she had cancer and she uesd to get alone well with everything and then he happened. Then I sobbed my heart out when he asks her to marry him and marries her in the same church as her mom got married.


Unfortunately in the end, Jamie is dead and Landon became a doctor.


What can I say, a walk to remember is my most favorite movie and novel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this book/movie as well :) It really is touching.