Monday, November 24, 2008

Animal Rights

2. I think people who maltreat the animal should be fine seriously. For example,the fine should up to five thousand dollars, otherwise, they won't feel afraid of the punishment. Even more, some of them kill the dog for food should be put into the jail.Dog have the feeling and conscious same as human,but the difference between human and animal is they have no ability of speaking. They have their authority of living,so people who kill them should be fine and other punishment seriously.
Last time I saw the TV program which is the animal police in United State and they caught the people who maltreat the animal. And some of them did really put into the jail. I always wonder not only in Taiwan but also most of Asian countries have no such strict law to protect the animal. But I think the main problem is also the education, if they did not being well educated and they might have the wrong behavior. So the education and the law are both important to guide the right way to people.

3.The group’s obligation is to protect the animal from being maltreat. Because in Taiwan we have no animal police to protect them, hence there are some volunteer gather together and have the organization to protect the animal. It is really good that those enthusiastic people found this group. But I think the government should notice this issue and problem which is really important to most of the people who like the animal so much.

2 comments:

blue200505's blog said...

I think government really should be strict about the policy. Otherwise the problems will never be solved. Ps. Your blog is really funny!! haha! you know what I'm talking about!

Candance said...

My blog is really funny right??So visit my blog everyday ok??and vote me for the most interesting blog hahaha~~