Sunday, November 9, 2008

Issue

Making Decision
Growing up means making my own decision. When being a kid, I felt all the tough decision to my parents or elder brother and sister. With my gradual growth, I came to realize that they could not always stand by me; I had to learn to be totally independent.

I still remember the hardest decision I had ever made was that I went abroad to NZ. I was plunged into a dilemma. At that time, my parents were so involved in debts that I felt reluctant to reveal my intention to them. However, my enthusiasm for learning english encouraged me to implement the plan.
In a nutshell, life is always making decision. What the end comes relating to what you have done. Never give up and fight for your dream.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I totally agree with you. We're now an adult and we can't act as a child all the time. We have to make decision by ourselves. Let's take efforts for our dream~

Rachel said...

Haha, I love your picture! It's so adorable.
Duuuuude.... :D