Friday, November 28, 2008

Friends

For me, this line is so thin and painful that I would much rather erase it completely out of my life. It hurt to realize that my best friend turn out to be just one of my close friends and that I'm actually not as special to her as she was to me. It hurt that she still has not realized that our friendship is no longer the way it was. It hurt to know that she will probably never notice and may not even care enough to. It's not her fault. Every time she hurt me, I would hid my tears and forgave her. Every time she said somethings offensive to me, I would smile and kept my silence. Every time she took advantage of me, I would let it go and tricked myself into believing that she won't do it again. Every time she took her anger out on me, I would felt helpless that I couldn't make her feel better and quietly turn myself into her punching bag...She didn't not know then and still doesn't know now. .....sigh.....

No comments: