Friday, November 28, 2008

Issue:A person I will never forget

Since I got memory,grandfather is the one who I love so much. Because I am the youngest in my family. So he gave me lots of love and care. He always took care of me and bought lots of toys for me. But he passed away six years ago. Nevertheless,everytime I think of my grandfather,I can’t even stop crying.


My grandfather is always tender. We lived together,so there is a good relationship between us. I still remember when I was in junior high school. He was sick seriously. So he lived in the hospital for three years. Everytime when I saw my grandfather lie in bed with pain,my heart really hurt. If I could,I did really want to share his sorrow. While I am alone,the memories I had with my grandfather always come to my mind.
When I was a little girl,I loved to sit on his legs and played with him. Everytime I came home,he was the first one who I wanted to talk to. Lots of memories stay deep in my heart. Not just a few words can describe how much I love him.


To me,he is not only my grandfather but also my best friend. Until now I can’t stop crying when I think of him. If I could,I really want to tell him that I love him and miss him so much. No matter how long it will be,my grandfather will be in my heart forever.

No comments: