Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009

Besides writing this blog... I'm merely sitting at my desk here, listening to music. I like things simple. The simplest of things excite me; they make me happy. It's why my life is so wonderful! All the little things mean everything to me. Finding a new music CD provides hours of entertainment. Listening online is like the greatest time ever. I don't ask or need much to lead a fulfilling life. I wish more people understood that.

Tonight I just went to Dinner with my dear WENDIE the girl who I always play and talk with no matter here or in Aus. um~what's more?We like to talk the good old days and all the funniest things. SO I didn't go out for celebrating the New Year but watch TV for 2 hrs. And keep working on my assignment.....However..Cram school tomorrow


HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: