Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stay at HOME

Soo many things I want to do on this moment. I want to eat kimchi,see my friends come back from AUS&NZ, see my lovely 2dogs and my elder brother. Sigh....I always feel sad about staying here, because I can't do anything at all. First, here is not Taipei,so I can't go out so easily and coveniently. Second, my home is in Taipei not here...So above those 2 reasons I really want to go home everyday. I always wonder why do I have home sick so bad??haha~~Because I feel soooooo comfortable to be home and there is always a girl called Lena (she is Philippine) that does evrything for me..haha~~Cool right? So I really addicted to stay at home. However, there are many people asking me where will I go on 12.31..and the answer is....STAYING AT HOME!! haha

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I heard about your leapard-print carf and the toilet incident today from 阿光. Omg...it has got to be the funniest thing ever! Next time, take me along and I'll take care of you. I'm the pro at taking care of others when you know...they're ______...yeah. :D
(don't know if it's appropriate to tell the whole world about this on here...) I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, no? :D:D:D

Candance said...

haha~~Damn...How dare he spread this to you...I try to be the lady like..hahah~~Anyway you are the last one to know this...hahah~~I even want to laugh when I see your comment