Saturday, December 13, 2008

Issue :Sexiness

What makes you feel sexy?Is it the clothes, underwear, perfume/cologne you wear?The way you fix your hair?Muscles? Your shape? The way you Sing/Dance?When some one sweet talks to you?
I saw on the cover of a magazine the word SEX. So I guess it just made me wonder about what makes people feel sexy.People feel sexy in different ways.I'm not going to lie, I feel sexy sometimes.Sometimes it'll be because of the way I look.Sometimes it'll be because of the the way I dance.Sometimes it'll be because of the type of clothes I may wear.Sometimes it'll be because of the less clothes I wear. Ahah.Hormones can play a part in feeling sexy too. They can switch up your mood and make you feel really seductive.But weird enough, when other people compliment how hot I may look,it's sort of a turn off for me and makes me feel less sexy. It's because I know there are so many fake people out there who are willing to lie to just make you feel good or get something out of you, or they just don't want to hurt your feelings and tell you that you look BUSTED!
However, that's only when strangers tell me that because I know my family are straight up blunt with me and my friends will even be honest to me and tell me that I don't even match some days lol.

No comments: