Tuesday, December 30, 2008

GONE.....

Life is sometimes beautiful and struggle...No matter how hard you try to under your control but you still cannot predict the result surely. Life might bring you a lots of unforgettable memories but might takes away the stuffs or people you love. Two of my grandfathers have been passed away in this year. There are many of my friends came back to Taiwan. People are passing by from my life ....They might really meaningful to me or some of them just like the passenger in my life. When I gradually grow up, I realize my life that is not always wonderful like fairy tale..When I became closer with my grandmother at same time I lost my grandpa. I couldn't find the answer of the meaningful of life..and I couldn't control what it will be happened next moment. Everyone's life is like a story and he has his own story own memories..
Now I just want to tell my parents my elder sis and bro that how much I love them. I am really lucky to be the one in this family.And because of them, my life has became meaningful...

No comments: