Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Issue:Things to hear

I think that one of the most amazing things in the world is to hear your friends talk about traveling right after they've come home. It is a truly wonderful thing to listen to their stories and see the excitement in their eyes. It is something that I always hear from my friends.

I think that one of the saddest things in the world is to listen to your friends talk about how they have been hurting and knowing that there is nothing you can do for them but listen. I have two friends right now that are in especially hard times, and at least a couple more that are having tough times. It stinks. I love my friends, and I just want them to all be happy. =( But I thank God that they will all get through their struggles eventually and will hopefully be better in the end because of them.

Candy she is one of my friends I 've known her for 5 yrs, but her parents not get along well for yrs, and it did really hurts her. Anyway I always try my best to help her, and hope she will be stronger.

No comments: